Volunteers are integral to our organization.
With the gift of time, talent and wisdom, CRCC's special children benefit from the 1:1 interaction that a volunteer can offer. Volunteers are important to the success of CRCC’s unique services as they function as positive role models offering support, encouragement and companionship to our special clientele. We feel this program provides a mutually rewarding experience for both the volunteer as well as the child.
To be eligible, volunteers must be at least 14 years of age and complete the application process and service area training. Volunteers may sign-up to assist one-time or on an on-going basis. We also have opportunities available for community groups.
Volunteer your talents
• Consider committing to three or more activities over the next year
• Visit a CRCC location for a 1 hour tour that explains our mission and purpose
• Work an event or activity:
- help us with Birthday Parties
- adopt a classroom
- volunteer during the annual Holiday Party
- volunteer at signature events
- donate points from AmazonSmile
- volunteer in the classroom as a foster Grandparent
To volunteer at Contact: