Birth to Three Program
The early years of a child's life are incredibly important, and CRCC is dedicated to bringing children of all abilities together to learn in an early childhood environment that is centered on excellence, joy and inclusion. Children in the Birth to Three Program are presented with an active approach to learning through peer-to-peer interaction and play — supporting the development of trust, autonomy and initiative.
In addition to serving young minds with quality early childcare, CRCC has rehabilitation and behavioral health services available on-site to simplify life for families who would benefit. CRCC uses the developmental continuum to maximize and individualize care for each child.
In the Birth to Three Program, our highly trained, certified and experienced team comes together to provide:
- Year-round care from 7 a.m. – 6 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Quality services to prepare children for long-term success
- Outdoor and indoor play areas for gross motor daily
- Early intervention services, such as occupational, speech and physical therapy, to help decrease the need for specialized help later
- Collaboration from all departments to provide integrated opportunities for all children
For more information, please call 402-895-4000.