Our Inclusive Early Childhood Education programs are now welcoming children of all abilities, ages 0-5, at both CRCC centers.
CRCC is dedicated to bringing children together to learn in an early childhood environment that is centered on excellence, joy and inclusion. When infants and toddlers of all abilities grow and develop in an integrated learning environment, peer-to-peer interaction brings as much value to their learning as the excellent curriculum does. Children at CRCC are presented with rich experiences that teach them empathy, compassion, understanding, patience, diversity and more.
At CRCC, highly trained, certified and experienced teachers, therapists, nurses, medical practitioners and leadership come together to provide:
- Children birth to five with a culture of excellence using innovative curriculum.
- A clean, safe environment with robust safety precautions in place.
- Low child-to-adult ratios to ensure that your child gets the right amount of one-on-one attention from a professional who fully understands their unique needs.
- Integrated therapy services and sensory breaks to make your child more comfortable, secure and able to focus.
- Individualized education programs that provide a deeper understanding of your child’s strengths and challenges, as well as goals for how to help your child improve and build skills.
- Early intervention services, such as occupational, speech and physical therapy, to help decrease the need for specialized help later.
- An environment that is safe, supportive and engaging by using the Whole Child approach.
- Quality services to prepare children for long-term success. CRCC has demonstrated to a team of surveyors its commitment to offering programs and services that are measurable, accountable, and of the highest quality, resulting in the award of a CARF three-year accreditation. This accreditation represents the highest level of accreditation that can be given to an organization and shows CRCC’s substantial conformance to the CARF standards.
Availability and Costs
Care is available from 7 a.m. - 6 p.m., Monday - Friday. Our programs require a $195 enrollment fee, which will be collected only if your application is accepted and your child is enrolled. This fee will hold the spot for the 2020-2021 school year and will be applied to your first week of care. The $195/week cost covers excellent education, thorough cleaning and engaging activities, as well as breakfast, lunch and two snacks each day.
Spots are limited. For more information or to apply, please call our client care coordinator at 402-895-4000.