Inclusive Early Childhood Education now available to children of all abilities from birth to age 5.
CRCC is dedicated to bringing children of all abilities together to learn in an early childhood environment that is centered on excellence, joy and inclusion. When infants and toddlers are growing and developing in an integrated learning environment, peer-to-peer interaction brings as much value to their learning as does the excellent curriculum. Children at CRCC are presented with rich experiences that teach them empathy, compassion, understanding, patience, diversity and more.
At CRCC, highly trained, certified and experienced teachers, therapists, nurses, medical practitioners and leadership come together to provide:
- Children birth to five with a culture of excellence using innovative curriculum.
- Low child-to-adult ratios to ensure that your child gets the right amount of one-on-one attention from a professional who fully understands their unique needs.
- Integrated therapy services and sensory breaks to make your child more comfortable, secure and able to focus.
- Individualized education programs that provide a deeper understanding of your child’s strengths and challenges, as well as goals for how to help your child improve and build skills.
- Early intervention services, such as occupational, speech and physical therapy, to help decrease the need for specialized help later.
- Well-rounded and adapted curriculum accessed through MyTeachingStrategies, GOLD®.
- An environment that feels safe, supportive and engaging by using the Whole Child approach.
- Quality services to prepare children for long-term success. CRCC has demonstrated to a team of surveyors its commitment to offering programs and services that are measurable, accountable, and of the highest quality, resulting in the award of a CARF three-year accreditation. This accreditation represents the highest level of accreditation that can be given to an organization and shows CRCC’s substantial conformance to the CARF standards.
For more information, please call 402-895-4000.