Community Care Services
Children’s Respite Care Center, in partnership with Nebraska’s Medically Handicapped Children’s Program, is now offering Community Care Services!These services are free of charge to ALL families of children and youth with special healthcare needs. Care Coordinators will start with a free needs assessment over the phone or in person. From there, Care Coordinators will provide the following services:
- Connect families with local services for children and youth with special health care needs.
- Explore funding resources for families who may struggle with the cost of services.
- Connect families to local organizations that can provide emotional support and understanding.
- Provide assistance to families who are transitioning their child into adult services.
- Follow up with families until they have the services requested in place.
Please contact a Community Care Coordinator today!
Community Care Coordinator