Happy Giving Season
Joy. Hope. Health.
“Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give” Eleanor Roosevelt
Have you considered what your legacy will be? Now is the perfect time to be thinking about these questions. All of us, regardless of age or wealth have the ability to leave a legacy. By leaving a legacy, you can assure that the organizations that you support now will be taken care of and will exist for future generations.
By making your legacy commitment now, or sharing with CRCC your intentions, we will be able to look forward to financial stability for generations to come.
This giving season consider making a donation to the programs at CRCC that serve the medically fragile children in the Omaha metro area. Leaving your legacy is simple, many options exist to make sure this becomes a reality. These options include:
· Make a donation from your donor advised fund directly to CRCC.
· You can give your RMD (required minimum distribution) from your IRA right now, you don’t have to wait until December this year.
· If you are 70 ½ or older you can transfer up to $100,000 to CRCC tax-free each year –even if that is more than your RMD.
· Bequest CRCC in your will.
· Gift your life insurance.
· Create an endowment at CRCC under a will or revocable trust.
· Create a Charitable Remainder Trust or a Charitable Remainder Unitrust.
Consider how much you are contributing now and how would you like to ensure CRCC will continue to receive this same benefit after you are gone. Please speak with your estate planner to ensure your wishes to support CRCC for future generations are set up and known.
Remember you can afford to give at death more than you could afford to give during life.
To speak with us about planned giving and your desires please reach out to us at:
Phone: 402-895-4000 ext 210 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Catherine Demes Maydew CPA, MBA, CFRE
VP Development and Engagement